2. I am almost giddy with all of the daylight we are enjoying. Tomorrow is the longest day of the year. Part of me realizes it's all downhill from here.
3. Autocorrect can be really annoying. I just had to re-type 'crepes' in the epicurious searchbox three times (it kept correcting to 'creeps').
4. The girls and I spent the day in Philadelphia with my mom and sister last Friday. I had the best crepe of my life. Prosciutto, fig jam, and goat-milk Brie. I'm going to try to recreate it. Best food I've had in years!
5.My husband and I are polar opposites. He credits this as a glimpse into my personality. Guess he would have taken the time to untangle the charging cords of two other devices before he charged the Nikon battery. I consider that a total waste of time.
6. I love fresh flowers in the house. I consider them a total waste of money if I have to purchase them, though. The hydrangeas from our yard are my second favorite (next to tulips).
7. My kids are very capable. The girls helped me clean the house in 90 minutes flat on Monday. Kate helped me make dinner last night and did a fabulous job. I need to delegate more, instead of thinking I'd do it better.
8. I keep smelling my eucalyptus-mint hands. Ugh. Maybe I can water down the mixture?
9. I fell for a Pinterest 'too good to be true' recipe last night. The skinny shake that tastes 'just like a Wendy's frosty'. Don't fall for it. Nothing has ever tasted less like a Frosty. I made everyone try it - the votes were unanimous. Terrible.
10. Has anyone discovered the secret for repelling rabbits? They are obsessed with my gazanias and the girls green beans.