Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Landscape Photos

This past Christmas we enlarged some cabin landscape photos as a present for my father-in-law.  The idea is to create a photo collage depicting the four seasons at the family cabin and surrounding areas.  Since the mountain surroundings are still saturated with green, we decided to try to find some winners [for this Christmas].  I actually like this idea so much, that I have an idea for a display in our home (I'll keep you posted).

I'll share our  pictures - some of them are mine and some are Rob's.  If you don't mind, help me pick which numbers you like best.  I typically upload any photos that I want copied to the Walgreens website.  The pictures are usually ready in less than an hour (and cost less than $3 each).

I have my favorites - and in typical fashion, Rob took all of them.  I'll tell you my favorites after you tell me yours!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5


#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11
#12


#13

#14

#15


#16

#17

#18

#19

#20
#21

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You can't beat the clouds in #20. #13 and #19 are very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stacks of faves...I love 2, 4, 8, 13, 17, 18 and 20. A yes it was the clouds in 20 that made it one of my favourites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My faves are 4, 5, 11, 13, 16, 20. Yep, me too for the clouds in 20.

    ReplyDelete