Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dessert Ideas

As in years past, I will be bringing dessert to our annual Thanksgiving dinner.  If you've also been nominated to contribute dessert and you're a procrastinator like me, here are some ideas for you!

These are all family favorites, and while same may not be your "traditional" dessert fare for Thanksgiving, I thought I'd give you some options.  

Simply click on the title of the dessert and you'll automatically be directed to the recipe.  




Lemon Meringue Pie



Pumpkin Pie

Apple Pie

Chocolate Tart


Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting


Buttermilk Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting



2 comments:

  1. I went straight for the chocolate recipes ...naturally. I remember when I made that chocolate cake the first time you posted it.

    So what are you doing for Thanksgiving dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I read this before breakfast, do you think it's too early to have Buttermilk Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting, followed by Apple Pie?

    ReplyDelete