1. A ridiculous amount of boxes. Empty. Shoe boxes. A sleeping bag box. A nativity scene box. At least 30 different boxes.
2. nail clippers
3. quilting supplies - did I tell you, Shay, that I went through a brief quilting phase?
4. 12 Hess trucks. In the box.
5. a Jack LaLanne juicer
6. Thank goodness, I found nothing living up there. Also, thankfully, there was a complete absence of animal carcasses. I would have died. And made Rob finish the job.
7. about thirteen broken Christmas ornaments. Littering the steps.
8. 95 plastic cups. (I counted by estimation)
9. lots and lots of plastic plates, utensils, and bowls
10. my bread knife
11. A thermos. Two lunch coolers. A radio lunch box.
12. An old pair of Josh's jeans. There were 15 sizes too small. This is no exaggeration - they were a 3T.
13. My personal favorite - a mummified goose-neck pumpkin. At first I thought it was a huge stick of bologna, until further inspection confirmed that it was a pumpkin. Or used to be.
14. My mom thought I'd feel better that this job was finished. I just feel sweaty.