|see how happy I am?|
3. My current obsession -
4. Thus begins our ten days of meatless dinners. The kids are not thrilled. I have my menus planned - I'll keep you posted!
5. Of the last seven weeks of school - we have had two five-day weeks.
6. Rob bought a new car last Friday - on Tuesday he was side-swiped - on purpose. A little case of what we call "road rage".
thankfully, the "perpetrators" insurance is paying for everything - Rob will hopefully get his "new" car back in two weeks!
7. We recycled for the first time last week - it's kind of sad how excited the kids are.
|the new container totally sucked me in|
8. I bought a new comforter - unlike my blogging friends, I can not sew. This marks the first time I've ever had pillow shams - is it wrong that I"m terribly excited? I feel so grown up!
So, what exciting things are going on at your house? Comment with your randomness - I'd love to hear all about it!