Thursday, November 20, 2014

November 26, 2014

I realize that next week is Thanksgiving - but if you're interested in some light fare, here is the menu for Wednesday November 26.  I can deliver to your home or place of employment anytime before 2:00pm on Wednesday (we'll be out of town for Thanksgiving).

Classic Minestrone Soup: a chunky, hearty but vegetarian soup.  Featuring zucchini, beans, carrots, celery, and kale in a brothy tomato base with bulgur wheat. 






Extra-Moist Pumpkin Bread: perfect for breakfast or dessert, this pumpkin bread is my mom's recipe and it's to die for! I'll even include some cinnamon-honey butter :)






Spinach Salad: spinach topped with sugared pecans, honeycrisp apples, pomegranate seeds, and creamy gorgonzola cheese.  Balsamic dressing packaged separately. 

Soup, Salad, and Bread (feeding five generously)  
$60.00

to order -
text: 717.332.7104
email: kirsand4@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you'd ship to California?? looks divine. what a great pre- or post- Thanksgiving meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask whether you do deliveries, although I guess my place is probably not on your route?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's way too hot here for Minestrone, but oh my, the pumpkin bread sounds mouth-wateringly delicious. The cinnamon honey butter would be perfect too.
    I love the sound of the salad, awesome. Can you ship to Oz please??

    ReplyDelete