I simply sauteed these thinly sliced potatoes in a little olive oil until they began to brown and then overlapped them as you can see. I added salt and pepper to the overlapped slices and then added my egg mixture. This would make a perfect dinner with some soup and a roll of crusty bread!
Maybe some meatball soup?
or some ham and bean soup?
Broccoli -Cheddar Quiche with Potato Crust
1 potato crust
1/4 cup milk (I used whole)
2 T parmesan cheese
2 T flour
1/2 cup shredded cheddar, plus more for the top
1 cup lightly steamed broccoli
1. Add salt and pepper to the crust.
2. In a large bowl, stir parmesan cheese and flour with a fork. Add milk and eggs and whisk until well-blended.
3. Place cheddar cheese and broccoli directly onto crust.
4. Pour egg mixture over cheese and broccoli. Sprinkle with additional cheese.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or until set and top is browned.