Here goes (in order of importance)....
1. Coffee. When I find out that people don't drink coffee, I always ask them this question, "How do you get into a good mood in the morning"? Seriously, I do. The most inventive answer - she takes two Excedrin every morning. This is our brew of choice - espresso contains half of the amount of caffeine of regular coffee.
|we're almost to the season where I can add egg nog to my coffee every morning!|
We drink our coffee very, very dark. My motto is, if you can see the side of the cup then your coffee is too weak. Another thing I don't want to be able to see through....
2. Toilet Paper. I will not use singly-ply. Sorry environment. I even bring our own toilet paper to the cabin. My mother-in-law and I have this ongoing argument (very good-natured) - she thinks that if you use expensive toilet paper you use twice as much. My response has always been, "so what"? :)
3. My nose. Okay, this one is really strange - but I rely on my nose for cooking. I can tell what a recipe needs simply by smelling a whole bunch of different things. I can also count on my nose to alert me when my baked goods are finished. I don't even have to set a timer! I bought some cornish game hens at the store this afternoon for dinner - I made a glaze and used some of these ingredients - I'll let you know how it turns out.
4. I realize this ventures way too far into the TMI category - but onward I go. I will never shave my underarms again. And, yes, this hurts.
5. Chicken Skin. Love it. Does this make me even weirder?