Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Which Ones Do You Like?

Here is the update on the cabin prints.  I found these frames today for $3 each.  The regular price was $4.99 each, but they were on clearance at Gabriel Brothers.  By the way, these will be Christmas presents!




I am a little unsure how to proceed.  Should I only print and frame horizontal pictures, vertical pictures, or can I mix them?  I saw something very interesting on Pioneer Woman today in her photography section.  Check it out here.  I have a feeling it might be cost-prohibitive, but I'll check it out and let you know.  If it's not too pricey, I'd love to use #9 in that way!

Keep reading to see who took what pictures and which ones we like!  Thanks so much everyone for weighing in, I loved hearing your suggestions!


#1 - taken by me and I don't really like it

#2 - taken by me

#3 - taken by me, I love it and Rob doesn't

#4 - taken by Rob, I think it's weird

#5 - taken by me - I like it, but not enough

#6 - taken by me

#7 - taken by me and one of my favorites, Rob not so much

#8 -taken by me

#9 - taken by Rob - one of our favorites

#10 - taken by Rob and I love it

#11 - taken by me, Rob doesn't like the vertical

#12 - taken by me, I love the close-up

#13 -taken by me, Rob likes the far-away

#14 -taken by me, the view down the lane

#15 - same, but vertical

#16 -taken by me
#17 - taken by me

#18 - taken by me, I think this is my favorite one

#19

#20
I'll keep you posted - any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. Ok my faves are 1,3,7,10,11, 12 and 15.

    Now tell me who took what...

    They all look fabulous. I wanna come and stay at your cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 7 (my favorite), 8, 9, 13, 18.

    Fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to be much help because I like most of them, but if I had to narrow it down 1, 3, 6, 10, 11, 12, 15, almost the same as Mrs P.
    I think they would look fabulous grouped in the living room.
    Can I please come and stay too, it looks so peaceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so interesting how we all see things differently! In a couple of days, I'll update the pics to let you know who took what and which ones we like and don't like!
    thanks so much for weighing in - I love getting opinions!!
    Marg- it's no Fiji, but we like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, blogger just erased my whole comment.

    I like #'s 1,3,4,6,7,10,11,15,& 18. I know - that's more than you need. I'm not good at making decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirs-good job at the pics-Here's my favs in no particular order, 1,8,9,10,13,15,19. I envy the fact that you got to spend some quiet time at the cabin this weekend--I have a bunch of pics from when we were at the cabin-makes me want to look at them again-if I see any really interesting ones that I think you might like, I'll forward to you (from the hike Elaine & I took & got lost--remember?) Something I really like to do is mess around with the pics, cropping out just interesting parts/pieces-makes for different perspective. I'm watching the Jags/Bills; Aaron's having a great game-2 sacks & several tackels-the announcers are really impressed with him today!! It's so cool to know that he's having a good impact on a new team! Have a great week-please give the kiddos a kiss from Aunt Jean (and Rob too!).

    ReplyDelete