Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cabin Pics

We spent some time at our cabin this weekend.  On Saturday we were joined by my parents and sister.  On Sunday, we were joined by almost all of Rob's family.  It was a great weekend of relaxing, laughing, eating, and lots of fun.  I thought I'd share a few pics with you!


my sister, Dad, Kate and I



lush summer foliage

my sister - isn't she pretty? 

my dad - reading his Father's Day card

me in my new favorite shades

Kate and Kara enjoying the new deck

"guess who" and peanuts in the shell

our little rag-tag band of four-wheelers and dirtbikes

getting ready for some target practice

me and my almost-thirteen year old

large-mouth bass

our little Emmy

I love this guy - that's a punk stick to keep the bugs away - it worked!

it's not really relaxing for Rob to take the kids fishing!

Natalie

Josh

Kate

the kids caught lots of crayfish - we returned them to the creek later

Natalie playing in the sand mound

cousins at dinner - it was loud, hectic, and very fun

family dinner on the new deck

Wesley loves peas!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous family you've got there, Kirsten! ☺ Looks like you had the BEST time at the cabin. Thanks for sharing.

    PS - Love the last pic especially. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. The cabin looks wonderful. How far is it from you? Josh looks so grown up with his short hair and you as always look fabulous. Have a fun summer. Miss you all.

    Aunt Ilene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes your sister is pretty (but so are you). I have a picture of Miss P at about the same age enjoying potato in the same fashion as Wesley. I laughed my socks off when I saw that one.

    All these great photos of you having fun make me want to pack a bag, fly over and demand you treat me to a dose of fun like that immediately!

    ReplyDelete