Thursday, October 22, 2009

A little about me.....

I am so excited....my dear sister-in-law has lent me her camera and although I'm not a great photographer, food always looks great! I am a very visual person and I love to read blogs that include photographs. I hope that you enjoy these pics--

This is our youngest!

These are the tomatoes from our backyard that never ripened....I've been told that I need to wrap each one in newspaper and that they will ripen...I'll keep you updated.

These items represent what I cannot live without every day!

This is our house...about 55 yrs old, but we all fit and love our very quiet neighborhood.


This is where I shop for my meat and some of my vegetables and fruit. I love this time of year because there is still a great selection of late summer veggies and some great fall fruit. I have not included any visuals of the meats, but they sell great pork and beef products, and this family has been in business for quite a long time. The markethouse is open on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.







I have also compiled some pictures of the actual preparation of food...I'll try to post later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment