Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures

This past weekend we had a little taste of spring.  The weather was sunny and close to 60 degrees.  It was so refreshing.  We were outside as much as possible.  I think we're all ready to come out of hibernation. 

We rode bikes (some of us on motorized, some with pedal power).  We grilled.  We hung out with friends.  We enjoyed a variety show at the girls' school. We dyed Easter eggs.  We played.  We lavished in the sunshine.  

I also enjoyed taking some pictures of our weekend.  Our camera is great.  I really do love it.  What I love most about it are the settings.  Bless my husband's heart, he researched our camera for hours before and after we purchased it.  He took lots of time to learn how to program the settings and it makes my life so easy.  I do occasionally take some bad pictures, but that's the beauty of digital.  Just delete. 

So, anyway - our weekend in pictures.  I can't wait for the next sunny and warm day!  Looks like we have a couple of weeks. 
























3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful weekend with good friends and good food! Is it time for Easter eggs already??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi! Where was my invite to come and try some of that yummy dip?

    Im glad you saw some sun , as ungrateful as it sounds we’ve been having far too much of it lately. Someone needs to send a memo to autumn about cooler weather !

    Great pics .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to remember to take more photos. It's so nice to be able to look back on a weekend, week or whatever and remember everything. or at least most things. You have lots of great photos of a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete