Here goes (in order of importance)....
1. Coffee. When I find out that people don't drink coffee, I always ask them this question, "How do you get into a good mood in the morning"? Seriously, I do. The most inventive answer - she takes two Excedrin every morning. This is our brew of choice - espresso contains half of the amount of caffeine of regular coffee.
|we're almost to the season where I can add egg nog to my coffee every morning!
We drink our coffee very, very dark. My motto is, if you can see the side of the cup then your coffee is too weak. Another thing I don't want to be able to see through....
2. Toilet Paper. I will not use singly-ply. Sorry environment. I even bring our own toilet paper to the cabin. My mother-in-law and I have this ongoing argument (very good-natured) - she thinks that if you use expensive toilet paper you use twice as much. My response has always been, "so what"? :)
3. My nose. Okay, this one is really strange - but I rely on my nose for cooking. I can tell what a recipe needs simply by smelling a whole bunch of different things. I can also count on my nose to alert me when my baked goods are finished. I don't even have to set a timer! I bought some cornish game hens at the store this afternoon for dinner - I made a glaze and used some of these ingredients - I'll let you know how it turns out.
4. I realize this ventures way too far into the TMI category - but onward I go. I will never shave my underarms again. And, yes, this hurts.
5. Chicken Skin. Love it. Does this make me even weirder?