Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Brunch

Are you hosting Easter?  Will you be preparing a special Mother's Day Brunch?  Are you itching to invite a few friends and gather with some spring tastes?  This menu will be perfect.  Colorful.  Affordable.  Easy to prepare ahead of time. 

crab quiche, leek and spinach quiche, chicken salad, fruit, cranberry salad, mini key-limes


chicken salad

blanched green beans, toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, feta, drizzled with a balsamic vinaigrette

cantaloupe, blackberries, blueberries, pineapple, strawberries


mini key limes with whipped cream


leeks, spinach, and goat cheese in a creamy quiche

crabmeat, swiss cheese, and browned onions
Recipes to follow....stay tuned.  Start inviting your friends (or mother, or family)!

5 comments:

  1. You had me at Mini Key Lime Pie....

    Seriously this looks so good. Despite the fact it's not even quite breakfast time here I am now thinking about inviting myself to your place for lunch !

    (That would be lunch on Friday since it would take me that long to get there ...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, we love crab quiche- I make that fairly often in the spring! I adore leeks, I'll have to try that version! And that cranberry green beans salad looks divine. Great menu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good, I haven't had breakfast yet and now I'm starving after looking at all those photos.
    Looking forward to the recipes, I really like the look of the green bean salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm! I'm hosting Easter dinner this year. Care to join us? Oh, you'll have to bring your delicious food, okay? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..I think I need to host some friends for a birthday brunch instead of a BBQ

    ReplyDelete