Friday, February 11, 2011

Favourite Thing Friday

is the beach.....

Rob and I have just booked a getaway for the beginning of April.




I think as humans we need hope, things to look forward to, and dream about.


Suddenly I don't mind the morning temps (7 degrees this morning), the slushy and dirty snow, and the fighting kids. I have a renewed passion for running - I will be wearing a bathing suit, hopefully!

My parents will be taking good care of our kids and I'm so looking forward to a little time together! Bring on the beach.

Head on over to see what Shay has declared as her favourite for this Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Niiice. I'd be really looking forward to a beach vacation like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten I just want to jump in to those photos.
    While you are enjoying yourself on the beach I will be trying to get out of jail after being arrested in Adelaide, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't always lived near the beach, I really do appreciate having it so close. I too used to look forward to holidays at the beach.

    Enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beach too. I hope your getaway is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Lovely FTF! I agree with you 100%. Hope you have a lovely time.

    xo -El

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky girl! A get away for two sounds perfect, and at the beach no less.Gorgeous pictures too. That second one looks very tropical.

    I also completely agree that we need things to look forward to. Hope your holiday is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh that looks like the perfect place for a get away, and no kids too....Lucky You :-)

    ReplyDelete