Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Shouldn't Read.....

If I didn't read other blogs, I wouldn't try things like this


Green juice - kale, celery, lemon, apple, cucumber, romaine, and lime.  It was weird, is all I can say. 

If I didn't read other blogs, I would realize that fig newtons cannot be copied


Can you see from this picture how dry these are?  They were, trust me. 

If I didn't read other blogs, I would understand that trans fats are added to bread for a reason - sandwich bread is really hard to make. 

I have garnered much knowledge from other people's thoughts, but sometimes that knowledge just doesn't translate into my life.  But, I look at it as pretty cheap entertainment - if you consider that kind of thing entertainment - which I do. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute post!

    If I didnt read blogs I'd realise I could make a quilt every two weeks . The problem is that reading blogs is so inspiring and interesting.

    Good on you for giving the fig newtons a crack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but I would never have tried green juice, eeeew!
    I spend way too much time on the computer and find out all sorts of interesting things.

    ReplyDelete